Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am a Honor Student, Cosplayer, Blogger, Lover, Friend, Councillor of the Second District of the City of Manila, Eco King of Manila

Hi! I am Adrian Astorga. And this is who I am. 







I was once a City Councillor of the Second District Of  Manila in the Annual Boys and Girls Week where High School students were given a chance to become public city officials.

Adrian Astorga aa Councillor





 I am so blessed to have great friends in high school. Here I am with a fellow Zero   Waste Youth Advocate.



In my spare time (which often never comes) I play the piano. 




I am a frequent contestant in several competitions. Here I participated in a quiz bee against the brightest students in the city of Manila

Here I won in a Science Investigatory Project Oral Defense. 




My Science Investigatory Project was about the use of corn cobs as an insulator. 



One of the Highlights of my high school life was entering my very first (and hopefully the last) pageant.

The pageant was about wearing recycled materials as clothes, and becoming a role model for saving the environment. The contest was called :

The Search for the Eco King and Queen

I was so happy to be crowned as the ECO KING OF MANILA


This was my partner during the contest.


My classmates go to outings sometimes. =) 
SWIMMING!




I also do some cosplaying =) 






So this is me. Adrian Astorga

Honor Student, Cosplayer, Blogger, Lover, Friend, Councillor of the Second District of the City of Manila and Eco King of Manila


Please do follow me on twitter  @adrianastorga26
And like my facebook page : Adrian James Astorga


No comments:

.post-body { -webkit-touch-callout: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }