Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thinking about 'us'


Me thinking about that special person 


During NATSCI, though it was disrespectful, i didn't pay attention to class, since i was missing someone so badly, and on a piece of yellow paper I wrote:

I think about you all the time, not a minute goes by that a thought of you comes by. Your kisses, your tight embrace, your sweet alluring smell, your very presence. 

Its saddening that I can't see you as much as I want to, but I do all I can tomake you see how much I really want to spend time with you, in spite of our very tight schedules, like how I text you "good morning," like how I always post on your wall, saying how much I miss you, or sometimes how I just go crazy when I don't do those things.

But I don't always show what I feel, sometimes I just keep quiet and thank God for every moment we are together, and how I pray, and heed that we'll meet again soon.

Its quite obvious how much I love you, and how I'm dying deep inside every minute we're apart. But keep your chin up baby, I'm always with you, in both heart and soul.

No comments:

.post-body { -webkit-touch-callout: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }