Monday, July 15, 2013

No time for blogging


The frequency of my blogposts only shows the obvious, I do not have time for blogging anymore. 

from  homes.bio.psu.edu


College has taken so much of my time, though I only have class for five hours. The moment I get home no longer do I write my thoughts, I eat then I’m off to bed. The varieties of the topics I could be writing only frustrates me even more! There is so much to write yet so little time!
Ever since I entered college I’ve been exposed to so much. Events, opinions, my college life, things that I could have made a story out of.

I love blogging, it helps me give an avenue for my thoughts. However, time is  scarce resource. Prioritizing my time leaves blogging somewhere in the bottom of the list.

There are a lot of things I have to worry about. My studies which have to take care of or else I will lose my scholarship. My lovelife that needs big amounts of time and effort to maintain. And even my social life, I have to reconnect and keep myself updated too you know!

I’ve been itching to get time for writing and I’m really glad to have found some. Perhaps I could dedicate a little of my time to blogging at least  once a week.

Whenever I login I face a backlog of posts from my close blogger friends, Rayoona, Lance, Teo, and Morgan. I haven’t had the time to keep tabs on their posts.

For certain, I’m not alone in my situation. Most bloggers are teens, who have to study, some even work! And for these people I have a piece of advice. Make a mental note of what happens day by day, and then if you’re lucky you can blog about it.

You can’t tell how excited I am to catch up with the blogospehere. But until then I have to get back to studying. See you guys soon! 

No comments:

.post-body { -webkit-touch-callout: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }