Thursday, May 2, 2013

Please don't say you love me

Please don't say you love me, 'cause I might just break your heart. I'm afraid that  I'll just cheat, that I might lie, or even let you die.

from http://s944.photobucket.com


You're so pure, so divine. I don't deserve you. To think that of all the people on the world, I end up with someone so kind as you. So, please don't say you love me, 'cause I might just break your heart.

Sometimes, I make you cry, I don't even notice. I hurt you, even if I don't mean to. I make you sad, even if you don't try to show. So, please don't say you love me, 'cause I might just break you heart.

It's amazing how willing you are to sacrifice so much, no matter what the cost, just to be with me. Deep inside, I know that you feel like your losing yourself. I'm afraid that after I'm done with you, you might look yourself in the mirror, and you'll barely recognize yourself. So, please don't say you love me, 'cause I might just break your heart.

It's better this way, if we just part ways. I know it might hurt but it's for your own good. . If you don't leave, I'll give you a reason to. So, please don't say you love me, 'cause I might just break your heart.

I tell you  these words, and turn away. Surprised I was, when you got in my way. You grabbed my hands, held them tight, you hugged and even kissed me too. You looked me in the eye and said,

"Please don't say you'll leave me, 'cause I might just fall apart
Please don't say you'll leave me, 'cause in your arms is where I want to be."

I kiss her on her forehead, smile and shed a tear, when all I can say is,

" Please just say you love me, so I'll take care of your heart.
   Please just say you love me, 'cause you already got mine."


This short essay was inspired by

Gabrielle Aplin's Please Don't Say You Love Me.  watch it here.

A beautiful song indeed. 



Please do follow me on twitter  @adrianastorga26
And like my facebook page : Adrian James Astorga
Also please do subscribe to my blog, and add me on your google plus circles. 


No comments:

.post-body { -webkit-touch-callout: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }